IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
How it works:
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press Play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press Next
6. Don't lie and try to pretend all your music is cool.
_______________________________________________________
Challis had this on her website and I enjoyed it, so I'm going to copy her and do the same. Here you go... the soundtrack of my life (by random selection):
Opening Credits: “Rich Young Ruler” –Derek Webb
Waking Up: “No Roads Here” –Corb Lund Band
First Day At School: "Comin Home” –Dallas Green.
Falling In Love: "A Lack of Color” –Death Cab for Cutie
Fight Song: "Five Dollar Bill” –Corb Lund Band. I love it. Such a fight song.
Grad: "Let it Die” –Leslie Feist.
Life: "Gloomy Sunday” –Billie Holiday. Now this is just sad.
Mental Breakdown: "Too Much Food” –Jason Mraz. Hahaha! It's a Christmas breakdown!
Driving: "Daughter, Don’t You Marry No Guitar Picker” – Corb Lund Band
Flashback: "Brighter Than Sunshine" –Aqualung
Getting Back Together: "Ways We Burn” –Jason Darling
Birth of a Child: "Sleep All Day” –Jason Mraz. I guess it was a rough labour.
Final Battle: "My Little Drum” –Vince Guaraldi from A Charlie Brown Christmas. I actually think this would be a great war song. Lots of drums.
Funeral Song: "To the Workers of the Rock River Valley Region, I Have an Idea Concerning Your Plight” – Sufjan Stevens. This is totally appropriate. It's a very beautiful, in-between kind of song: a good song to walk out into the light to.
End Credits: “Love Is Not Against The Law” –Derek Webb. Perfect.
You'd think I listen to a lot of Mraz, Derek Webb and Corb Lund... oh well, I guess that's what makes it random.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment