Monday, November 20, 2006

a;lwjegioaus

I was writing a letter to a friend during the break in my family law class this morning. It quickly degenerated into some stream-of-consciousness babble, posted here for your reading pleasure.

"The joy of my existence is a red, red scarf and a sweater to match. The couple sitting next to me are married. They are practically one person - one person in one program, one lawyer in two bodies. Law and love, perhaps, are not mutually exclusive after all. The scent of bubblegum permeates the room and I sigh as my professor begins to drone..."

"I can't grow up - not ready for life - let Christmas come, it's all my hope. Both light and life will shock me then and truth will shine on free."

4 comments:

Kjersti said...

I love it...hey Amy,am I your friend?

Nance said...

Of course you're my friend. How could you ask such a silly thing?

Anonymous said...

did you know that out of the letters in your title, you can construct the word jealous? I'm sure you can construct others, but that's the one that pops out at me. There, I'm done sharing now :P

Challis said...

i like bubble gum