Sunday, January 08, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I'm homesick. More homesick than when I first came. I guess there's less newness now, less to observe and experiment with and try out. It's not exciting or unexpected anymore. Now I know more or less what the next four months are going to look like and it's kind of depressing. I had a momentary thought that maybe I should just move back to my girls next year and continue doing my degree there, but I caught myself and tried to keep from wishing it. Anyway, I'm sure I'll cheer up or at least get distracted once school really kicks in. If only I liked school...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl,
Hope things turn up real soon! I'll bet it was hard to leave home, I know it was for me and I am normally well adjusted when I am gone. I still can't believe how accomplished you are, miss 99 percentile! You'll be happy that you stuck it out, I promise. =)
*hugz*
Manders
Post a Comment