Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tagged?

Apparently I've been tagged. I'm not sure what this entails, but I think I'm supposed to post five random facts. Here goes:
1. I'm going to a masquerade ball tonight.
2. Sometimes when it's cold and the bus isn't coming I put my mittens on my feet.
3. Someone must pray for my roommate situations, because I consistently end up with the best roommates/housemates I could ask for, regardless of where I'm living.
4. I once convinced my little brother that mud was chocolate. Yes, I am heartily ashamed of myself. Andrew, I'm glad you didn't get sick.
5. I can almost do a chin-up. Arnold Schwarzenegger, eat your heart out.
I tag Johanna and Carla.

5 comments:

The World of Haab said...

hehehe...I love it!

Marian said...

Okay, so I just got the mental picture of Arnold Schwarzeneggers body with your face...I don't know why...i guess when i read the line....i put the two together...interesting...ha...i thought that i would share that...

Anonymous said...

That was very enjoyable. I hope your night is amazing.

Erin and Braden Wuthrich said...

Hey Amy
Wow I'm impressed, I can't even do an almost chin up!

*WinterOne said...

Happy belated birthday!!! <3 *hugz* Man I miss you. Life is hectic as always, I see. I hope your Christmas was fabulous, as well as your birthday! I also hope that next time you fly into Calgary that you give me a call... even if I only see you for five minutes between flights, that's still something, right?

Love ya! <3