Sunday, February 04, 2007
Happy Day!
I love my roommates (and Amy), who baked me a cake, filled my room with balloons and hung multicoloured streamers from my ceiling for my birthday return. They are wonderful. I love my old friends who emailed me and let me know that I'm loved. I also love my Dad, who flew me to Ottawa to visit my folks, and my Mom, who was appropriately surprised. And I love the wonderful people who gave me an articling position out here so I can relax and even try out a little bit of permanence for a few years. It was a good birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I didn't know, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
<3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!
I'm glad to hear that you had a good time!
Amy, I really love reading your
blog! It makes me happy, and it is fun to read the thoughts of a fellow student trying to keep up with life.
Do you know yet where you will be this summer?
Naya! It's so good to hear from you! I hope you're having a smashing time this year. I think I'll be staying around here for the summer, so if you're up for a road trip/flight out east, there's a guest room here with your name on it! Otherwise, we'll have to hope for a random encounter sometime between now and Christmas.
Post a Comment